Wednesday, March 7, 2012

19ah for a 19.6ah spec

Well so far so good. The 2V Roumuls anode cell actually showed the highest capacity at just over 19ah which is much better then expected. Most people have been reporting capacities in the 17.5-18.5 range.




I still need to check the remaining cells since I only have a sample set of 3 so far. Right now I have cell #4 doing infinite cycles and I will check tonight and see how it is doing.

I still haven't spent anytime trying to get the software to go to 40 amps. Anyone have any suggestions? Doing it at 10 amps obviously takes 4 times as long.

One other thought I had is that there are several people on DIY forum that are testing these batteries from different vendors using the CellPro Powerlab6. If we all use the same test settings and post our data we can make a community pool of cell data that people can reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment