Saturday, March 31, 2012

Old engine out, just waiting for the new motor



Well today I pulled engine because I finally got a buyer for the engine from my CL ad.   He bought it for $650 and the best part was he brought a engine hoist to pull the motor.  It went pretty easy once I got the starter pulled.




I would love to install the motor but I am STILL waiting for my adapter from Electric Car Company International.   I was told it would be delivered within 10 days of payment.  It has now been about a month and a half!!!!  I knew I should have just built my own, buying it was supposed to be faster and easier.  Yeah right.  It is supposed to be delivered on Monday, we'll see....

Until the motor adapter and hub finally arrives I have to sit in as the powerplant.  Unfortunately my power to weight ratio is much worse then the 9" motor.

No comments:

Post a Comment